-
August 23rd, 2002, 12:00 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Why would she use the name 'Ishtar' in reference to sir?...would it not sound better to say...'sir'?...She said Ishtar because she got my name off of some internet mailing list...and that is the point I was making...shouldn't she have known?...
-
August 23rd, 2002, 01:41 PM
#12
TastinGood
Guest
-
August 23rd, 2002, 01:50 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Haha...I win...you lose...
-
August 23rd, 2002, 08:36 PM
#14
Inactive Member
And here I was, waiting for the punchline. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 24th, 2002, 01:45 PM
#15
Inactive Member
She works alone?? HA!! That's strange since a while back, I got an email that said the SAME EXACT THING, WORD FOR WORD, except the person who it was from. The name wasn't Cheryl Jones. I don't remember the name but I do remember that it wasn't her. Dontcha just love scams and the idiots who call because they believe the shit? LOL!!
-
August 24th, 2002, 07:05 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
i just got some spam in my inbox from some
(supposedly) foreign girl looking to leave
the travesty of her home country by way of
american love.
my email addy was one in a string of 20
it broke my heart [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
-
August 25th, 2002, 12:20 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Boo fuckin hoo huh, Shatzy? LOL!
-
August 25th, 2002, 12:44 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
yeah...
i don't see how i could have helped her much...
i think i'll forward that email to wes... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 25th, 2002, 04:20 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
I Had some Iranian guy send me an email wanting me to open an account so they could wire me some money after I paid some sorta tax, so they could move to Canada..... Oh yes, right. I'll just get my checkbook! pffftt!
-
August 25th, 2002, 09:06 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
i went to a black panthers board once...
ever since then, i've been getting email
from some prince in south africa asking me
to open an american account in my name,
he being the secondary participant, so that
he can store his *great* wealth under it.
in exchange, i will receive 10% of the annual
increase due to taxation blah blah blah...
these people must think we are fools.
its prolly some guy living 2 houses down
from me... making $200 a month for every
one million emails.
now wonder he drives a lincoln
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks